Job Opening: Money Coach Program Manager
Location: Racine, WI and Milwaukee, WI (partially remote)
Position Type: Full-time, permanent
Report to: Director of Volunteer Programs
Benefits: Health insurance, IRA, paid time off (vacation, sick, personal), travel and parking reimbursement, cell reimbursement, flexible, hybrid work policy
Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000
Founded in 2006, SecureFutures is a dynamic and growing organization with a mission to provide financial literacy programs and resources to empower students to make sound financial decisions. SecureFutures currently partners with more than 250 high schools and community-based organizations across the state and beyond. We are outcome-focused and committed to continuous quality improvement.
Money Coach is a semester-long program, run twice per year and powered by community volunteers and delivered in partnership with local high schools and community organizations. Volunteers work in groups of three to four to provide experiential financial education and mentoring to high school juniors and seniors.
The Racine Money Coach Program Manager is responsible for launching the program in the Racine Unified School District and coordinating all aspects of the program, including partner outreach, student recruitment, volunteer recruitment, training and management, partnership development, curriculum development, program outcome measurement, and data tracking and entry. This position works closely with the additional Money Coach Program Managers, the Volunteer Manager and the Program and Data Success Manager.
1. Program Development & Management
● Contribute to the development of strategies to scale up the program
● Contribute to the development of program structure, curriculum & materials
● Collaborate with site partners and volunteers to coordinate Money Coach sessions
● Analyze program feedback and provide input regarding action steps
● Participate in the curriculum review process focused on improving quality and effectiveness
2. Partnership Development
● Research prospective partners and identify leads for program expansion
● Coordinate meetings with leadership and faculty/staff of partner sites to plan programming logistics
● Solicit feedback and respond to any issues or challenges
3. Student & Alumni Engagement
● Assist site partners with the recruitment of student participants
● Build a strong rapport with students and serve as an additional support to them while in the program
● Execute a communication strategy to remind students of due dates, session dates and other logistical details
● Develop and facilitate the Alumni Network, including creation of regularly scheduled newsletters,
communication of community resources, job opportunities and scholarships, and planning of educational and networking events
4. Volunteer Recruitment, Training & Management (in partnership with the Volunteer Manager)
● Develop a recruitment strategy to attract and retain volunteer coaches
● Successfully execute recruitment tactics, such as informational meetings, email campaigns, social media and networking
● Screen and match volunteers with sites that will yield the greatest impact
● Development, planning, delivery, and tracking of training to ensure volunteers are prepared to deliver programming effectively
● Problem-solve issues between education partners and volunteers
5. Data Collection/Analysis & Database Management
● Utilize Salesforce and other tools to monitor programs as they move through stages of planning and execution
● Enter and maintain program data in Salesforce
● Update educator, volunteer and student contact records in Salesforce in a timely and accurate manner
● Monitor and encourage completion of student registration forms and outcome surveys
● Monitor and encourage completion of educator and volunteer evaluations
● Develop and execute a data collection strategy for the Alumni Longitudinal Study
● Assist with periodic reporting on program activity and impact
● Assist with planning and execution of special initiatives and events, including volunteer and partner engagement/appreciation
● Participate in fundraising activities, as assigned
● Other duties, as assigned
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
● at least three years of work experience that is related to the role
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Demonstrated success working with and building meaningful relationships with teens and young adults
● Customer service or relationship management experience
● Ability to communicate in a friendly, professional and informative manner, verbally and in writing.
● Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
● Detail-oriented, well-organized, process-minded, especially with data, document tracking, and project management
● Computer literate, experienced user of Microsoft applications and Google Drive. Experience with databases or CRMs, a plus
● Reliable, self-motivated, and able to work independently without constant oversight and direction.
● Able to work effectively with diverse groups
● Ability to work some evenings
● Access to a reliable car on a daily basis for travel in the Racine area and from the Racine area to Milwaukee
To apply: Email cover letter and resume to Vicki Lipinski, Operations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding SecureFutures, please visit our website at securefutures.org SecureFutures maintains a spirit and practice of inclusiveness and seeks volunteers, staff, and board members who enrich our programmatic effectiveness through a diversity of experiences, skills, cultures, and backgrounds. Our organization has a policy of equal opportunity for our volunteers, staff, and board, and does not discriminate in hiring, retention, promotion, volunteer recruitment, board recruitment, partnerships, and communities served on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status. Our values statement can be found at: https://securefutures.org/about-us/.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn to see position announcements as they are made.